RFID key fob with crystal design, this RFID Key Fob-34 can be used in a wide range of RFID key access control applications, such as hospitals, shared residences, shops, government offices, etc. And it is available with the most common low frequency (125 kHz) chips or High Frequency (13.56 MHz) chips. The LF/HF RFID key fob enables automate check-in or check-out procedures for access control application, while capturing the information in real time.
Therefore, the RFID Key fob tag is a secure and good method to limit privilege access. And it can be customized in the different colors, as well as custom logo printing and serial number printing.
● Type: Contactless R/O or R/W
● Operating Frequency: LF(125KHz) or HF (13.56MHz)
IC Available at 125KHz: EM4200, EM4100, EM4102, EM4305, EM4001, T5577, Hitag1, Hitag2, Hitag S,Hitag-u Advanced, TK4100, GK4100, others upon request
IC Available at 13.56MHz:
HF: I-CODE (ISO 15693-3), Mifare 1K Classic (Mifare 1K S50), Mifare 1K EV1, Mifare 4K S70, Mifare 4K EV1, Mifare S20, Mifare Ultralight, Mifare Ultralight EV1, Ultralight C, Mifare DesFire 2K / 4K / 8K, Mifare plus 2K / 4K / 8K, Tag-it™ HF-I (ISO 15693-3), SmartMX, others upon request
NFC: NTag210, NTag213, NTag215, Ultralight ULT EV1, Ultralight-C, NTag216, NTag203, Sony FeliCa Lite-S, ST25TA02K, others upon request
● Size 40*31mm, Thickness:5mm
● Reading Distance: 5cm ~12cm, other longer range depend on Reader Design
● Material: ABS
● Operating Temperature: -40º C to +55º C
● Storage Temperature: -40º C to +75º C
1. Waterproof IP 68
2. 100,000 times reading & writing
3. Could be customized, including Color, Printing, Numbering and so on
4. OEM available
5. Durable & cost effective
DAILY RFID is able to design and develop RFID tags and RFID readers in different sizes and different shapes for your different requirement. For more info about RFID products please kindly visit our website www.rfid-in-china.com or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , we will contact you as soon as possible.
1. Specifications are subject to change, please pay attention to our latest one.
2. DAILY RFID reserve the right to the final interpretation of the above terms.