This UHF RFID tag for metal is a good solution for industries that want to track products containing metal or liquid. This mount on metal UHF RFID tag can perform stably around metal condition, and is designed for international deployment. Its operating frequency could be customized to vary in different countries, for instance, 902-928MHz in USA, 868MHz in Europe and 950MHz in Japan.
Besides, with Gen 2 RFID technology, this UHF metal tag promises fast read rate and long read range from 1 meter to 5 meters. With 3M Glue on the back side, it can be easily mounted on any metal surfaces, such as on metal pallets, engine parts, metal containers, etc.
lType: Contactless R/W
lOperating Frequency: UHF 860MHz~960MHz Global Frequency
lIC Available at 860MHz~960MHz: Alien H3, Alien H4, Impinj Monza R6 & R6-P, Monza 5, Monza 4QT, Monza 4D, Monza 4E, NXP U7
lSize: 101*18mm, thickness:8mm
lReading Distance: Up to 5~7m
lMaterial: ABS / Special Magnetic Material / 3M® Glue
lOperating Temperature: -40º C to +80º C
lStorage Temperature: -40º C to +90º C
1. Waterproof IP 68
2. 100, 000 times reading & writing
3. Excellent read/write performance on any metal surface
4. Exceptional temperature and harsh environmental performance
5. Also Available: Custom colors, OEM logo
DAILY RFID is able to design and develop RFID tags and RFID readers in different sizes and different shapes for your different requirement. For more info about RFID products please kindly visit our website www.rfid-in-china.com or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , we will contact you as soon as possible.
1. Specifications are subject to change, please pay attention to our latest one.
2. DAILY RFID reserve the right to the final interpretation of the above terms.